30 May 2009

My live for serve to my god

I live on this earth just for non stop serve to my god, non to material value. Therefore for me estae, position, elegance and any kind of having the some thing can destroy its no price in my live. there is most valuable is calmness live.

the calmness in this life represent for all. In consequence live for the activity full and don't live for the just rest. in obtaining what dreamed of capital to obtain get bliss.

Today I am get the very big new responsibility that is have to manage an education organization, even heavily but this is my trust have to shoulder it. I ask all bloggers for get breathe life into to me. I am sorry, if there is wrong this writing, because beginner to learn english

3 comments:

  1. you comment on my blog Madi's Life thatnx for the wonderful comment i want to say the same thing about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pak Wie...,

    I've never heard such an amazing words like you've said. I hope nothing but having such a noble heart and wisdom.

    Above all, congratulations for taking a courageous step... I hope everything will be fine and the stumbling blocks will disappear...

    BRAVO Wak Gus...

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for all your comments